Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Uniforms Will The Chargers Wear Sunday?

Mat Foundation, Bottega Verde

Finally a new review cosmetics.
I had to wait, you say? Well, I apologize, but the study is taking me (if not eating) too!

Today I want to talk about the foundation corrective effect of MAT Bottega Verde.

(photos soon)

Name: foundation concealer MAT
Manufacturer: Bottega Verde
Cost: I have taken off in a Package 7.90EUR
by: 30ml
Contains: Vitamin A and E and wheat germ

This foundation is amazing! The coverage is average, but lasting , without giving the idea that your face has just been waxed and it smells really good (at least for my taste!). Powered by absorbing spherical powder of vegetable origin , dona un finish naturale e mat , come si deduce dal nome. Uniforma l'incarnato e nutre la pelle , senza eccedere con l'oleosità.

Curiosità sul germe di grano:
 

Il germe di grano ha molte qproprietà tra cui quella di contenere le preziose  vitamine del gruppo B (B1, B3, B5 e B6), lecitina, provitamina A, D ; ma ciò che più lo caratterizza è la presenza in alta percentuale di vitamina E , che svolge un importantissima azione antiossidante in grado di contrastare the level of free radicals.

My rating: 9. I do not give a ten because the coverage is not high.

soon!

Sources: The path of nature

0 comments:

Post a Comment