Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Am Having A Gout Attack, What Should I Do?

SMALL THINGS OF THE DARK ALPACA

Last Naltale my mom gave me a bit 'alpaca wool found by chance on a farm in my home region, the Marches, called OF THE DARK ALPACA.
I've never been but certainly once the proximal I keep coming back down will be a certain stage, a good dinner in the country and a bit 'of wool to take away.

to buy the company's products take a trip here


Meanwhile, with two ounces I had I made this scarf really easy, I merged the two threads, because a lot thinner, I had a gray and a brown , start with two loops and then increases on one side until you reach the desired width, working in garter stitch, then reached the desired length is set to one side only, no simple pattern suitable for beginners.








Wool hot and soft and really exceptional, it makes me want to accostarselo the face, and caress ... almost like a cat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment