Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unusually Sore Breasts

. My hair care routine.

Hi darlings!
Today is my last day of staying home for disease (from tomorrow we start again, noooo = P), so I take this opportunity to make this post about my hair care I've already seen in many other blogs .

My routine is really simple and quick . I do not use many products (In fact only 3 ...-.-), either because they are forced, and because I have the impression that things less smearing chemicals on my hair, I will have less problems!

Oh yes, I am forced to use specific products (but I feel good that I found for the effectiveness of using them) because my skin produces sebum in industrial quantities and so did a lot of dandruff , so much so early I was afraid that it was a fungus and that I had to shave a zero! = (. But of course it was not for this, and at least using these products (the dermatologist who advised me) I managed to recover from the issue.

The type of products I use, varies from two months in two months : For two months, in fact, I only use a shampoo (see ♬), while for another two months use once the previous week and twice another shampoo (see ☺)

(♬)
http://www.pharmacie-centrale-straphael.com/admin/general/upload/ducray%20extra%20doux.jpg

Name: Extra-doux
pharmaceutical company: Ducray
Contents of packing: 300ml
Cost: Around the 10euro
Where to find it: Pharmacies and drugstores

Extra Doux is a shampoospecifico for delicate hair, contains amino acids that strengthen the hair fiber, delicate surface that preserve the integrity . Being very delicate, this shampoo can also be used very frequently during the week (even daily), is hypoallergenic and has a high cleaning power!

In trade there are also other packs of 400ml stsso product that cost less and are for 'feeding' the official package of the product at a lower cost.

INCI:  water, sodium laureth sulfate, lauryl betaine, cocamide mipa, citricacid, disodium edta, fragrance (parfum), green 3 (ci42053), methylisothiazolinone, panthenol, polyquaternium-7, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, sodium lauroylwheat amino acids, yellow 10 (CI 47005).
(Help per qualche sito dove spiegano l'INCI dei cosmetici?)
(☺)
Nome: Asquam 2% ketoconazolo
Produzione: Pierre Fabre
In una confezione: 120ml
Da reperire: Farmacia (solo con ricetta medica)
Costo: attorno ai 14 euro.

E' uno shampoo più aggressivo del precedente, che contribuisce all' elimnazione di forfora e sebo e contribuisce a sgrassare i capelli. Lo consiglio solo a persone con capelli grassi (assolutamente non a chi ha capelli secchi) perchè lo shampoo può provocarne una leggera caduta . 


E' per questa aggressività del secondo prodotto che alterno both shampoo and do a detachment of 2 months!

And since this also use a nourishing cream that makes me even revitalizing balm ; my Bottega Verde is the Hammam line and I reviewed HERE.

''Dona volume, strength and shine to hair after every wash. Associates the moisturizing and softening extract of date to that of purifying and riineralizzante Ghassoul.''

So quotes the pack, and I must say that is really the effect you get , apart from the volume, because at least I have hair that I find them very smooth come appena piastrati dopo l'applicazione! =P

http://www.mrwallet.it/images/products/bottega-verde/hammam-crema-capelli-nutriente-rivitalizzante-con-polvere-di-ghassoul-ed-estratto-di-dattero-150ml-bottega-verde-109200.jpg


Comunque in complesso devo dire che sono molto soddisfatta dei prodotti che sto usando e li consiglio!

A breve vorrei iniziare a postare consigli per la cura dei capelli un po' più specifici!

Bacioni

0 comments:

Post a Comment