Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cost Of Starting A Reit



Here is a list of my desires for this spring ! I can not wait for the ax home the heavy jacket and just walk around with long sleeves! not tell you how! ♥ ♥ ♥
Since this spring fashion trend greatly 60s, I play around with the shoes because I lack and which are too good!

start ...

Plimsolls blue H & M



Plimsolls Blue H&M
Oxford shoes H & M ♥



H&M oxford shoes
Shoes H & M ♥



H&M Shop Online gympen met bloemen

Shorts jeans



Slim Stretch Shorts - Fat Face
Sandali 'alla schiava' H&M



H&M Shop Online 9,95 euro
Vestiti Zara
Che ne dite?

Ho un problemino, però: nella mia città un negozio H&M non c'è =(  Ne dovrebbero aprire uno a data da destinarsi, ma ancora non è detto ( doppio SOB! ) Lo store più vicino è in Bologna! Would you trust to take things to Inernet??

Soon I will post my impossible Whishlist ,
so you can make my share of small, large and impossible dreams!

Bacione

Some pictures I posted are taken by Polyvore .

0 comments:

Post a Comment