Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can You Get Warts On Gums

And another week begins .... Things

And tomorrow starts another week, after a weekend that saw me and my family on average, serene, almost happy.
It 's true that I have served up to my eldest son expired ... is not an antibiotic healed, but there were no major problems. And then .... the
NAPOLI and won partenpoeo in exile, my husband happy floats, three meters above the sky.
already know that there will be a heavy week at school ... cards to fill in, various meetings, the whole day away from home .... but I must not complain because some people did not work and the teachers have two months off .... dicono.In many schools are also working in July, but this is a negligible detail.
meantime, our disabled student for several weeks just does not cut his hair ... He tries to strangle fellow supporting a partner, delivers kicks and punches e. .. spit wherever it happens.
It seems to me to be back in first class, when you really do not know where to turn ... and it seemed to us that we were "wrong," the poor.
What worries me is that he has fun as hell, jumping happy for the corridors of the school, after having diligently followed three hours of lessons ...
His problem has a name, for privacy reasons I can not reveal here, but I wonder, the Gelmini, Minister of Education, knows these things?
E 'provided that the teachers should be run through the corridors, dodging objects that throws you, the kicks and all the rest?
course there is the special education teacher, but ... a disabled child is a child in the class and all the teachers that rotate around, anxious to integrate into the class ....
Its presence has put us in crisis .... often ask ourselves, constantly looking for appropriate action.
I learned that with him nothing is valid. Every day you have to be ready to face new situations.
I often wonder what will become of him, when it comes out from our school, where at least we are all around him.


0 comments:

Post a Comment