Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wedding Flowers Costs

Hair Care Hair-dry / weak

Finally, here is the first post on hair care that I promised you! Today we deal with
hair Dry / weak!

The first thing I think is the fundamental NOT use shampoo aggressive, that tend to degrease the hair and skin . Having said that concluded that the shampoo to be used are as nutritious and revitalizing shampoo the oil Macassar 's Erbolario .
http://www.sanitariamarcella.com/images/shampoo_nutriente_macassar.gif

I think this is absolutely a very good product: Macassar oil nourishes and revitalizes the hair and also volumizes them and cleans them!

Name: Shampoo with Macassar Oil
House cosmetics: Erbolario
Price: 7.90EUR
Pack: 150ml

If you pqroblemi of ' districaggio 'hair balsam not aggressive as you Nourishing revitalizing the Board of Bottega Verde which I have already spoken HERE and Here.
It is a real balm , but its effect nutrient and light creaminess of the product also affect the nodes that could be created!

http://www.mrwallet.it/images/products/bottega-verde/hammam-crema-capelli-nutriente-rivitalizzante-con-polvere-di-ghassoul-ed-estratto-di-dattero-150ml-bottega-verde-109200.jpg


These are the best products I've tried so far. Not many, in fact, are relatively few, but since I have very oily skin can not say I particularly interested in buying this kind of products. However I was also my pleasure to give to anyone who needed assistance, however small!
I hope the post is served.
Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment