Saturday, January 22, 2011

Setup Home Modem Arris Motorola

prizes?!

Another bonus?? Well ... um ..... YES 'I am overjoyed to post my Stylish Blogger Award!


Amche here are some simple rules to be followed:
thank and lynch- the blogger that you have won the prize;
-7 things you say;
-Lincar 15 other bloggers who will be the winners and alerts.

I niziamo with the 7 things:
- When I was a small school I did a bad effect: I was like a mummy in the classroom, at home while I was myself, that is lively and happy ... I have not yet figured out why!

-I wear glasses and I confess that I do not mind, though sometimes they do without: I just 0.75 less in one eye!

-yet I could not buy of decent brushes ... they are literally desperate!

-A year after I started to sing a song in English, the result: a new version of Auld Lang Syne (the waltz of the candles).

-One Halloween long ago I dressed up as Wednesday Addams family of the girl!

-All 'age of 9 years have appeared on TV in a program for children OO

-Bow I love my cat: sweet, affectionate and nag at the right point ^__________^

Acknowledgments: Special thanks

start with a list of awards (I state that I have tried to reward bloggers different from those of previous prize!)

- A brilliant brunette
- Piece of Story of Clare
- My floor is Red
- Beauty Life
- Strawberry Fields Lolla
- Mademoiselle Anne


Congratulations to all! Kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment