Sunday, January 23, 2011

How To Record A Punk Band

Questions With an enviable

Hi darlings, today I am in no mood for advice!

you ever one day, one of those where you look in the mirror, smile, and think: God, but because they are beautiful!, To go to school / work / and etc. .. one of your acquaintance (the classmate / colleague flirt / etc ..) and approach it with a cheek with a smile on his lips and begins to settle the beauty of your dress / polish / etc. .. with a face, which means just the opposite?? There ever, then that person will dirty your favorite leggings with the pen, saying: Ooooops! That careless! You ever, instead of the pen, you spilled coffee on favorite shirt and then doing a face half-smile, half insane and then run away without saying anything??

To me these things have happened (luckily, no coffee yet) since I was a kid, and I always had to go on a class of sheep bleating behind one or two pack leader (the version sheep can refer with the geese, but the sheep made it more the idea!). Since those years I had to continue knowing benissimo che non c'era con me l'amica fidata che mi difendesse, sapendo che potevo contare solo su me stessa, e cosa più importante, non mi potevo fidare di nessuno!
Ebbene sì, sono cresciuta con questo insegnamento, ma confesso che mi ha fatto sol che bene.

Bene, la persona che tenta di escludervi, che vi fa le battutine, che voi credevate la vostra migliore amica è ✖l'invidiosa✖. 

Il mio obbiettivo (con due b???) è di postare le classiche domande/battutine che caratterizzano le invidiose, e come rispondere (fonti: Mia esperienza):

1. ✖ ✖ The Criticona her: But darling, how come that neckline dizzy? (You have him in a pullover v-neck suitable for a nun)
you: I wanted to change a bit '. It would be good to you, I see you still with that beautiful sweater! (From the series go around with pajamas is fashion! Ahahah)

2. The ✖ ✖ her cheek: I do copy the task of biology / office hours that I forgot to write it?
You: But ceeeeeeerto. Uh, Ops. How strange, I have forgotten at home!

3. ✖ ✖ her L'approfittatrice: Ti chiamo oggi pomeriggio, ok? Ho bisogno di parlare della MIA relazione!
Tu: Ovvio, non aspettavo altro! 
Poi a casa allerti tutti di dire che tornerai dopo un'ora se qualcuno ti cerca al telefono.
✖lei✖ sicuramente ritelefonerà e loro le diranno la stessa cosa.
Sicuramente perderà il vizio di telefonare, e poi con voi non dirà niente. (Se rivolge il discorso tipo: Ma ieri non mi hai detto che non c'eri a casa! Tu: Scusa, ma ho avuto la tal festa con i tali e non ho potuto tornare prima delle 11 di sera!)

Queste sono le 3 tipiche domande/discorsi...

I enjoy myself too much to respond in kind to those break ... although sometimes they do not take it anymore and I come home angry! And you? Experiences like that? Raconte in a comment.

Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment