Monday, January 24, 2011

Prognosis For Stage 4 Liver Cancer

Line Hammam, memories of Arabia.

Dear! Here we are again to discuss our beloved cosmetics!

Today I wanted to introduce products in the line of Hammam Bottega Verde .
begin by saying that this line is my favorite ever, for both products, both for the theme (I love places like Morocco, Saudi for their exotic charm) and the spicy scent that characterizes it, I love these packs simple, but colorful and lively .

What do you think the Hammam and coupled cactus of the desert??

The first product is the Body Lotion. 19.99EUR .
In a pack of 200ml , looks like a white cream (color 'milk' in fact), to be applied to the skin and massage until completely absorbed. Two things absolutely excellent ? It absorbs quickly (so as not to remain with the skin greasy, which I believe veramente sgradevole), bastano piccole dosi per idratare il nostro corpo. Questo latte unisce le proprietĂ  idratanti ed ammorbidenti del Dattero a quelle balsamiche e protettive della Mirra , che lasceranno la vostra pelle morbidissima e profumata. Lo consiglio soprattutto a chi  d'inverno ha mani secche: ritorneranno come nuove!





Proseguiamo con il Bagnodoccia. (Confezione da 250ml) 12.99euro .
E' di un color oro-trasparente e ha a slightly different scent from the Body Lotion and this because it has a fragrance of spices and exotic woods and sparkling stronger than the sweet scent of the other. Thanks to Ghassoul powder, clay saponifera native to Morocco, you will experience the effect toning and purifying your skin, and assure you will not want to sell.




Another product? No problem! I have here with me purifying soap! 7.99EUR.
With practice form a bar of soap, this product leaves skin absolutely dry and dust thanks to the Ghassoul cleans and smells. The package contains 150g of product.



Let the cream hair nourishing and revitalizing. (Pack of 150 ml.) 9.49euro.
This cream is applied to the hair immediately after washing (and rinsing of course), will leave for a few minutes, then rinse. Extract Dattero moisturize and soften, while (our dear and famous) Ghassoul powder rimineralizzerĂ  and purify your hair! Too many big words?? Redeployment: donate volume, strength and shine to your hair . Yesterday I tried for the first time and I can assure you that what the product promises, it's true: I have kind of straight hair even if sometimes a bit 'swollen, after trying the cream, the result was amazing ! My hair was smooth and silky comparable to those of the famous advertising we see on TV! Keep in mind that I am highly distrustful of the creams / ointments for various hair ... but this is great!



Last but not least the ' Massage Oil. (Pack of 100ml) 17.99EUR.
This really surprised me: as soon as I opened the package I noticed that did not have any container (plastic, or similar to the bubble bath), but was in a nice glass bottle that preserves the properties product. To massage the skin until completely absorbed, this ointment containing Argan oil and sesame oil (organic, mind you) has protective functions , anti-aging, and, needless to say, moisturizers. I tried to use as a scented oil from the body, it is also suitable for 'save' your hands numb from the cold hydrating and giving softness.



I feel uncomfortable to say that the line Hammam is valid in every trial, and the Bottega Verde, once again, has not denied : I promote all products flying colors!

Here you will find a post that describes my glove Kessa, always present in the Hammam line.

a kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment