Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How To Install A Floor In Small Boat

ONLY FOR ME!

Before I forget ...



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!


New Year's Eve I decided to reward myself, that is, I do not know what to call it, seeing what I have donated the'ho did, however, as it was intended for sale and not for me, can say that I got a gift!

So, in short, I took a handbag made by me, I went to IKEA BLUE groom in my sack and I release you!





Flower pannolenci very large, the limete exaggeration, patella chess on the turquoise and brown, and the rest in corduroy turquoise too large, comfortable and wear on the shoulder, as I like.









then seized by a moment of childishness I got a bag with his face a bit '... Monstrous









particular I wanted to point out, the nose is the button that I put the metal with my new torch given to me for Christmas from my husband! I have so much broken boxes that eventually due.






... wheel publish a post just for you



0 comments:

Post a Comment