Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Arne Fundex Games Instruction

story of a dream

Today I want to tell you about my dream , not one of those to be kept hidden, but frivolous, just frivolous! I can not call it necessary, but when you really want something they're almost obsessed , so much so that, after having remained hidden in the antechamber of the brain, it turns out every now and then saying \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Weee! We are also here I>> And you curse your damn gray matter that is likely to make you sleepless nights puzzling over how to achieve this damn your wish! I must confess, in fact, that my dream is very not easy to achieve: \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not a po' difficile, but impossibile.>> I tell myself to cheer, but a small part of my being has already resigned . The thing in question is (I get excited just to say) a walk-in closet. He was, you know that everything that you can not have you want more than anything, I have a really small room (also se le voglio tanto bene ♥) a forma rettangolare: appena si entra, sulla sinistra troviamo il letto a castello e la scrivania , mentre sulla destra c'è un'altra porta che dà su un'altra stanza; procedendo avanti (dopo il letto e la scrivania) c'è il mio armadio (che odio✘) sulla sinistra, mentre davanti a noi c'è una finestra , una poltroncina , e un altro mobiletto dove tengo libri e alcuni soprammobili. Perchè odio il mio armadio? Beh, dovete sapere che è minuscolo, e la metà neanche è occupata da coperte e lenzuoli. Il punto è che la cabina armadio nella camera non ci sta!!  = (How? Do not know yet, but if you suggestions are welcome.

I'd settle even slightly, a long narrow closet (although I do not dislike those spacious , eheh)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitsUNmVI5ThrQAhAqdkXSC7qIQKXboU4nh8kLfRQvRjwCF_-u6b7LBR6FMjMa_vt_EMAzw0LSRMzxORYpdQ-VrcwKxsDkOL7HzGa1xRZTn4ynWHUfv87vxMJ2VDVHvOQix2X_HHPAo6-0/s1600/carrie.jpg

would be my refuge ideal of all my clothes I could be hours to try new combinations and outfits.

http://www.valentinoarredamenti.it/media/art/foto/1_78_01.jpg


am truly obsessed: many of my friends have it and well ... I'm a little envious .... those fabulous wardrobe ... uh ....=(


way ... almost everyone, and I mean everyone , have a walk-in closet:

Nicky Hilton ...
[022708_hilton_400x400.jpg]

... Eva Longoria ...
[022708_longoria_400x400.jpg]

... Mariah Carey ...
[022708_carey_400x400.jpg]
... Lee Simmons ...
[022708_simmons_400x400.jpg]

... Fergie.
[032509_fergie_400x400.jpg]
And why not me?? (XD) Uffiiiiiiii. Well, I leave you with my thoughts! Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment