Friday, October 22, 2010

Maha C9000 Battery Charger Uk

JAPANESE PATTERN WITH THE JACKET THAT IS NOTE AND ...




Che sono appassionata you understand all the sewing, but increasingly now growing passion for clothes, I even started a course of Zip, where I teach how to take down the models alone, just short of a true seamstress, and what is taking me a lot.

Meanwhile I continue to sew also working just fantasy, and this jacket is one of the colorful fruits of my head, a wool pink that brightens the autumn, with a pin "butterfly."
must have been for sale but just could not resist, show that you try again I have been glued on!

advantage of my husband lying in the garden I made immortal for the umpteenth time.






More "fruit" flowers "in lanacotta:


Jacket longer and much darker



vest



collar




... I do and leave the bags to the next post?



... no but here they are!!


thin corduroy messenger bags with a variety of applications and lots of curves and circles freehand
















uff! But what does it take to upload photos !!!!!


the next post which is already in draft!

0 comments:

Post a Comment