Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brazilian Wax Worcester Area Ma

Portaferrisa FELT

Some 'time ago I made a Portaferrisa felt that I never posted ... I wonder why?











When he In recent days I have been commissioned to do three Portaferrisa for young knitters I came in my mind. So I have been busy, young ladies working with long irons and then the whole is much longer than mine and being "young girls" I wanted to give it the appropriate color.

The result is this.













I hope they like it, I make them I enjoyed, and I also hope that the passion for the jersey the following for many years to come.

I put the owl because they always adorable, and the pom pom to make a lot of fru-fru!


PS what do you think of the background used? should be part of the blanket for my son I'm doing great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment