Friday, November 14, 2008

What's In A Joke Zombie Apocalypse Kit?

Sharm Act One


Just did not expect.
Just read below to understand that just ten months ago I was here in sharm and I was not not at all happy with what I lived, what I saw. Sure, his eyes still have a hard time digesting the people and dedication to hygiene and clean you out here, but at least, revenge was taken ... I'm in a wonderful place, really. It is not the number of swimming pools or restaurants, or as you eat from God, or the fact that my room is a palace with TV and internet access, but so much for the theater that I'm putting up with my hands, together with a set designer who created the sets for my show and all the others who will, along with electricians and maintenance workers who help me to mount lights and bulbs. Last night, I debuted the show with my 4baldi in a pan that is becoming something davvero serio ed importante, ed io ne sono immensamente felice. Ma se da una parte ho trovato un posto dove posso davvero lavorar bene, messo nelle condizioni di fare al meglio in tutto e per tutto, dall'altra mi manca ancora la serenità per motivi personali che non sono qui a raccontare, ed è assurdo capire e vedere quanto nella vita quasi mai gli argomenti che danno la formula perfetta, non vanno mai a braccetto. Quindi ci tocca lavorare fingendo sorrisi, raccontando che và tutto bene, quando in realtà non va bene per niente. I primi giorni qui, sono stati difficilissimi e già pensavo alla maledizione di qualche faraone che ce l'ha con me, ma alla fine basta davvero solo impegnarsi e andare avanti a testa alta, come sempre. Quindi vado avanti a testa alta, anche se un po questa testa ancora pesa, dovremmo aver forza sufficiente per tenerla sulle spalle.
A voi un abbraccio dall'Egitto che un pò m'ama un po m'odia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment