Sunday, November 30, 2008

Invitation Griha Pravesh

An hour from tourist


After a month in Egypt, for the first time today I asked the sun if I gave an hour and he said yes. So, in spite of Naama and Old Market, I went straight to the new market, an area that is really a relief to the eyes of a Westerner like me bad luck, an area dove non c'è pattume in giro, super nuova, con cenni di civiltà davvero poco egiziana e probabilmente è per questo che mi ha conquistato. Oltre ad un po di negozi carini ed un classico McDonald's, c'è un Virgin Store molto bello con al primo piano un angolo Apple che mi ha sorpreso, il melina corner in egitto proprio non me l'aspettavo. Peccato non ci fosse traccia nè di un Ipod, nè di un MacBook ma solo di uno sfigatissimo IMac di un bianco scolorito impolverato e da chissà quanti mesi in un angolo, che vedendomi mi ha chiesto aiuto in ginocchio, ma io non l'ho potuto salvare ed è rimasto lì dov'era. Il Mercato nuovo di Sharm è un tentativo palese per "occidentarsi", più riuscito rispetto a Naama dopo gli attacks, but still virtually deserted, a sign that the Egyptians of the West, aside from Nike plagiarized if they slam Ciuffina seriously. hours after I returned to my world travel to the sun, between the tests and Christmas greetings to those who left the village today after a week or two on vacation.
In Italy embraces all the cold and ugly, I say. In Egypt, the warm embrace of you too bad. Yesterday Noah
party, a great guy that sooner or later I put in my way.
Hello Uncle, I embrace you ...
... * bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment