Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Community Service Letter Court Not Completed



now I'm really an Apple man, are in the tunnel to the end. So that this may seem I have an apple tree at the bottom of a tunnel, but instead I am referring to the fact that now I have two MacBook, three I pod, an Iphone and many of those white wires and cables with the bullshit cazzatine melina white, it's crazy and I realize only now. These machines are incredible, they make love with each other constantly, and I crashed into these relationships that my little family of Melina has for some time now. Now joined by Pro, which will do a little village chief ( :-) della band... A volte faccio un giro tra i notebook del signor Gates e li guardo con una certa distanza, come se non ci avessi avuto mai a che fare. Che Giuda! Però Bill, è colpa mia se tu sei il re dei Virus e degli impossibile Visualizzare la Pagina e delle clessidre perenni? Comprati un bel Macbook Bill, cogli la prima mela dai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment