Sunday, September 12, 2010

Recovery Time For Wart Removal

To my dear friend who now lives on a star


"SPEGNISTELLE" of
Valente Taddei
oil and ink on paper


















I do not ask you to take me
a heavenly star
only ask you to fill
my space with your light.
I do not ask you to sign ten sheets gray
love to be able to ask only that you love doves love to observe.
From the past I do not deny there will
on future and present

what matters to people
if they just talk.

I will not ask you to take andarmi
a heavenly star
only ask that my space
is full of your light.



Mario Benedetti




Now that I can think about your absence with less pain, I dedicate this poem e. .. expect from you a star with all that light you have so far been able to donate.
with affection. Rosalinda






0 comments:

Post a Comment